Found this tag at Bookspoils, who basically tagged everyone who’s interested. Thank you very much! (I guess this post will be in English, just because I happened to find an English tag, haha.)
These are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag -> Ayunda at Tea and Paperbacks
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
On the bed.
2. Male main character or female character?
Female main character.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Sweet snacks. And most importantly a cup of coffee/tea!
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Um, hard one. Quartets I guess, because the more the merrier!
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
First person. (I always write stories in this POV anyway)
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
At night, though I’m trying to establish good sleeping routines.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Books that make me laugh, because I read to escape reality and I rarely cry when reading.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black book covers.
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
Character driven stories.
I tag everyone who wants to answer this questions!